State Bank of India has started its own UPI(unified payment interface) application for online payments. This app will supports bill payments, recharges, fund transfer etc. In every application there is a complaint section, similarly, In SBI UPI there is also a complaint box in which you can file all your complaints and resolve them.
SBI PAY COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
When you file a complaint, Bank will into the issue and try to resolve it at earliest possible opportunities. If the complaints doesn’t get resolved within 3 business days and needs more time to investigate it, then, in that case Bank will write a letter to let you know about the status of your complaint within 8 weeks. This letter will contain the final response of bank and the next further steps that Bank will take(in case the issue not resolved), to keep the situation positive for you.
1. Call on 0800 532 532(free for UK landline), Monday to friday between 9am to 6pm.
2. Online:- Filling the Complaint form online or by mailing your Complaint on [email protected]
3. Write Bank on:-
Customer care, State Bank of India(UK), 15 king street London EC2V 8EA
Or you can directly walk into your respective branch.
1. Your account details
2. Description of Complaint
3. Date and time when the problem occurred
4. A preferred contact number(more suitable the registered number).
1. If your Complaint is not resolved within 10 business days from the date when you complained the issue or you are unhappy with the progress, then you can write email to inform bank.
Email id- [email protected] com
2. If your complaint doesn’t get resolved in 20 business days then you can write to:-
Lax seshan(head product)
Stephen Banks(head national sales)
If your issue is not been resolved within 8 weeks or you are not happy with the above procedure, then you ask for Financial Ombudsman Service(free service) to review your issue independently and this service is available for all branches.
Financial Ombudsman Service,
Exchange tower, London E14 9SR
Telephone:- 0300 123 9 123
0800 123 4567
Email:- [email protected]