GST Online Registration Haryana
We are here to update you all or keep you updated regarding GST online Registration of Haryana state. We will tell you to keep eye on this page because everday you will get the updated GST news like GST Registration Process for Existing Haryana VAT Dealers/ Migration of Existing Registered Dealers under HVAT to GST/ Steps of Registration for GST Online/ Documents Required during GST Online Registration/ Get GSTIN Online. Check full and complete Procedure for GSTIN in Haryana for Existing VAT Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Haryana for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. How Haryana VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Haryana VAT Dealers – GST Migration”
Documents Required in GST Registration Haryana
- Provisional ID
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number & Bank IFSC
How to Register Yourself on New GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.