BHIM Maha UPI is the Unified Payment Interface Application of Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM). Register BHIM Maha UPI Online Complaint Using Helpline Toll Free Number, Landline Phone, and email id. Main issues like Money deduction but not credit, Refund Process, Unable to Log in etc., gets a solution.
Beware of Frauds !! Neither BOM nor RBI will ever call you and ask for the ATM PIN, Credit/ Debit Card Number, OTP etc. They are the fraudsters posing as bank officials. Do not fall into the trap and report any such activity immediately to your bank and nearest police station.
BHIM Maha UPI Online Complaint
Recently, many BHIM Maha UPI App users are complaining of Application poor response after updating the app. Issues like Pending transfer, Unable to register, Error while Opening, Money deducted but not credited, Transaction Failure, Refund not received etc., are very common. Following are the mediums of BHIM Maha UPI App complaint Registration.
- 24X7 BHIM Maha UPI Toll Free Helpline Number 1800 233 4526 / 1800 102 2636
- BHIM Maha UPI Official complaint email id [email protected]
- Landline Maha UPI Complaint Number 020 24480797, 020 24480797 / 24504117 / 24504118
- SMS Helpline Just type “ASSIST” and send it to 9223181818
- Activate Internet Banking by sending SMS “ACTV” to 9223181818
Download BOM UPI App MAHAUPI
Bank of Maharashtra has launched its Unified Payment Interface Application named as MAHAUPI App for its customers across the country. bom upi app can be used by new and existing customers. After the Demonetization of Old 500 and 1000 note by Government of India, the emphasis on digital economy has been increased manifold and users now opting for digital payment systems more over cash transactions.
The BHIM Maha UPI App can be downloaded from google Play store if you are an android user and BOM UPI app fro iOS can be available with Apple app store if you are using an iPhone as your primary smartphone.
UPI app is a unique payment system by which the the customer can send and receive or make banking transaction using their mobile phone only. It is safe because it do not uses sensitive information like Account Number, IFSC code or ATM pin for transaction But a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is used for sending and receiving money. The suffix of the VPA will be same as @mahb but you can set prefix accordingly for eg : [email protected] is the VPA address.
BHIM Maha UPI Download BOM
You can download the BOM UPi app named as MAHAUPI from google play store for your android smartphone and from itunes store for your iOS/ iPhone from below given links. However UPI App download is not available for iOS because iOS version of UPI app is under approval process with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and shall soon be available for download. To download BOM UPI App MAHAUPI please see the link below ;
Setup Process BHIM Maha UPI App
- Download the BOM BHIM Maha UPI from the above given link
- First Register with UPI by entering your Registered Mobile Number for verification
- Now complete the registration form appeared thereafter and set the Application Password which will be your LOGIN PASSWORD
- After successfully login, set your Payment Address (VPA) as with fixed suffix @mahb and prefix as per your choice. It should contain a-z,A-Z,0-9, .(Dot),- (hyphen). for eg : [email protected]
- Now map your desired bank account with the Payment address.
- Start Sending and Receiving money through BHIM Maha UPI App.