Kerela GST Number Online Registration
GST will soon going to be implemented in every state. From 1st July onwards there will be only “ONE NATION, ONE Applicable TAX”. This tax is applied by PM Narendra Modi. As GST is new to all of our many questions arises in our minds like what is GST, Who will assign the GST Number to all the VAT Number holders, How to enroll for GST Number etc. So, Through this article, we will resolve all the queries regarding GST for all the customers in the region of Kerela State. All the citizens of Kerela are advised to follow the procedure mentioned to complete the Online GST Registration. In this article, we will guide you that how to get your GSTIN Online in 5 minutes.
How to register Yourself on GST Portal
- Visit GST Portal by clicking on the link https://www.gst.gov.in
- All the registered users can click on login and add their credentials whereas New Users click on “New User Login”.
- Now, Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password, Received from your VAT Department and then press “Log in”.
- After that add your Verified Email ID & Password for verifying your account on GST Portal.
- After Successful Login, go back to the GST Portal and click on “Existing User Login”.
- Your account is successfully created now. Go and update your account by uploading all the details asked. After adding click on Save & Continue.
- Now, complete the details of the partner of your firm, if any.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Now, It’s time to add all the details of your Business like Place, Company Name etc.
- Add Bank Details and Upload Documents.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- At last, click on Submit to upload the details you provided.
- After successful Validation of your DSC PIN, you will get the acknowledgment Slip and ARN on your registered Mobile number and Email ID.
Online GST Registration 2017
Here, we will update you with the online GST New/Fresh Registration 2017. There are two ways of GST Online Registration 2017 they are as follows:
- Verification Procedure of GST: Before applying for online GST registration the candidate should have the PAN NO/ Registered Mob no/ Email ID. After Successful verification of an application reference number shall be generated and communicated to applicant on mobile number and E-Mail Address.
- Submission Of Applicant of GST: Using Acknowledgement reference number application to be submitted in PART B duly signed along with all required documents.