Free Download IDBI PayApt Wallet : Play Store Link
All the existing and new customers of IDBI Bank, Please pay attention IDBI Bank Mobile Wallet is available for download from Google Play Store. Here we have listed some important features of PayApt Wallet along with the guidelines that how to use IDBI PayApt Mobile Wallet. Now the question arises What is IDBI PayApt ? and its use. PayApt will let you do “one click payment” using your smartphone. Furthermore, you can have complete online support and all your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) answered here.
By using IDBI PayApt Wallet App, you can go cash less even for your day to day transactions. Since after the Demonetization of 86% of Indian Currency, Govt. of India is strongly emphasizing on Digital Economy. The objective can only be achieved going cash-less and promote digital payment methods. IDBI payApt e-wallet can be seen as a step towards government’s Cashless Economy.
IDBI PayApt Wallet Features
- Telephone Bill Payment/ Mobile Recharge : Now you can pay you telephone or Mobile Postpaid Bills and can Recharge your Prepaid mobile in just a single click using PayApt Wallet.
- Make Person to Merchant Payment (P2M) : Now you can pay to the merchants who are using PayApt Wallet using advanced QR code technology. All you have to do is to scan the QR code of the Merchant to make P2M (Person to Merchant) Payment.
- Easy Online Shopping : Now you can use PayApt in your day to day shopping like online shopping of Groceries, Gifts for you Near and dear ones etc. You can also book bus tickets using IDBI payapt app.
- Send Money in One Click : You can send money instantly by using the QR code or Mobile Number/ email ID of the beneficiary.
- Acts as Virtual Card : You can shop through any e-commerce merchant without entering your actual Debit/ Credit card information thereby minimizing the chance of Online Fraud. etc.
Download IDBI PayApt Wallet
You can download IDBI payapt App from google playstore. You can click here and download the IDBI PayApt Mobile Wallet App from below button :
IDBI PayApt Complaint
You can also registered your complaints and problems you face in functionality of payapt app of Idbi. Issues like money deduct but payment not credit, No Amount Transfer, Refund not processed etc. Register Online Complaint.
email : [email protected]
Helpline Number : 080-46648112
IDBI Bank PayApt Wallet
IDBI Bank Ltd. is today one of India’s largest commercial Banks. Since, it is functional as a full-service commercial Bank from October 1, 2004.
IDBI Bank Headquarter is in Mumbai and it is one of the wide spread bank. Also, To structure and deliver personalized and innovative Banking services and customized financial solutions to its clients across various delivery channels.