Get Chandigarh GST Number Process
Now the government is all set to put the GST all over India, in each and every state. Now its the State Govt. Responsibility to Implement GST in the state and assign Online GST Number to VAT Number Holders and Chandigarh Govt. is all set to do all the things. The VAT number holders of Chandigarh can get their GST Number online and with the complete Process is given below:
This GST is only introduced to collect all the intra-state supply of goods and services. It extends to whole in the State of Chandigarh. All Central Excise/Service Tax taxpayers who have either not activated, or have not been able to submit enrollment forms. The GST Enrollment will soon reopens on 5th-JULY. Here we will provide you the complete knowledge about the registration procedure, rules, activation, Forms, Online Registration of GST 2017.
How to Register Yourself on New GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
GST Online Registration Chandigarh Procedure
Here we will give you the complete GST Online Registration Process of Chandigarh Like Existing VAT or Sales Tax Dealers, New Tax Payers. GST Online Registration is Compulsory for All Old VAT, Excise, CST, Sales Tax dealers.
The Complete Step by Step process of Online GST Enrollment is given below. The Online GST Number Registration Process for Chandigarh involves the Provisional ID and Password assigned by the ChandigarhTax department After Getting the Provisional ID and Password the step by step process of Registration on GST portal is given below which ends when you get the Application Reference Number (ARN) on your email ID.
GST Registration Process Chandigarh VAT
- Existing Tax payers receive the Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN) and Later will be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from GST website from 28th June 2017.
- Existing Tax payers, are requested to save the enrollment form with all details. The candidate can login at the GST portal and complete the rest of the form.
- The candidates are requested to apply for the new registration at GST Portal from 25th June 2017.
GST Registration Last Date Extended
Hello Tax Payers, There is good news for all of you that the last GST Date is extended and Online GST Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) and will be continue for 3 months as per Rules set by the government.