GST Registration Process 2017 Tripura
In this article we are here to inform you all about the GST Registration 2017 for every state. Because from 1st July 2017 GST will be applicable in each and every state. Here you will get the complete knowledge about GST Registration all the states like Registration in Rajasthan/ Bihar/ Gujarat/ MP/ UP/ Kerala/ Jharkhand/ Delhi/ Maharashtra/ Kolkata/ Andhra Pradesh/ Goa/ Punjab/ Tamil Nadu/ Uttarakhand/ Telangana/ West Bengal etc. We Provide complete information regarding GST Registration for New Tax Payers and Existing VAT or Sales Tax Dealers. we will provide you the complete knowledge about the registration procedure, rules, activation, Forms, Online Registration of GST 2017.
GST Registration For Existing Tripura Tax Payers
Here we will tell you about the GST Registration Process for Tripura state Existing Tax Payers
- Please Collect Provision ID From Tripura VAT Department (Provisional ID and Password is Available on all Dealers Login)
- Please Visit on New GST Portal and click on “New User login”, Please accept Terms and Conditions and Click on “Continue” Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Now Please Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
GST Registration on New GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. ARN receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
GST Helpline/ Helpdesk
If you have any query or receive any problem during GST Online registration Kindly call on the GST Toll free number 1800 103 9271/ 1800 1200 232