GST Registration Procedure/ Steps/ Documents Required
Here we will give you the complete procedure for Online GST Registration in India. Check Registration Procedure is given below. Under GST. Registration of Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal with Screenshots. This GST act is only introduced by the government to collect all the intra-state supply of goods and services. It extends to whole India. All Central Excise/Service Tax taxpayers who have either not applied, or have not been able to submit enrollment forms. Check All GST Updates and GST Latest News from below. Check all details for “GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Application Forms, Documents Required/ Steps”
GST Registration Procedure
There are certain steps/ Procedure that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business/ Details of Bank account and upload document/ Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save.
GST Registration For Tax Payers
- Payers will receive the Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN) and Later will be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from GST website.
- Payers are requested to save the enrollment form with all details. The candidate can login at the GST portal and complete the rest of the form.
- The candidates are requested to apply for the new registration at GST Portal from July 2017.
Documents Required in GST Registration
Here is the list of the documents which is required in GST Registration :
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
How to Update DSC on GST Portal
- Login to https://www.gst.gov.in
- The GST Home page is displayed.
- Go to My Profile link.
- Click the Update DSC link
- Before you update your DSC at the GST Portal, you need to install the em Signer utility. The utility will be downloaded from the Registered DSC page. DSC registration is on the PAN basis and only Class 2 and Class 3 DSC are accepted on the GST Portal.
- Click the UPDATE button and save the details.