West Bengal GST Updates
GST is the common applicable goods and services Tax which is applied to remove the barriers in every state and only helps in making single and justice market. This GST system only applied to provide more beneficial comforts to the consumers and every citizen of our country. Since the customers have no idea about the extent of VAT and the tax they paid for the merchandise. We are here to keep you all updated about the West Bengal GST Updates.
As we all know that as there are some benefits of GST Registration. Here we will brief you the complete details about the registration process/ Forms/ Steps and all the merits and demerits of GST in WB/ West Bengal. India is becoming an emerging nation where everything is towards the growth and development.
- Waybill Links:
A. For Dealers/Taxable Persons having a valid GST Provisional ID/GSTIN
B. For Dealers/Taxable Persons/ Unregistered Persons not having any valid GST Provisional ID/GSTIN
❖ Procedure: –
A. For Dealers/Taxable Persons having a valid GST Provisional ID/GSTIN Login Process
There are certain important steps which are useful in the GST Process
- VAT dealers can login with their existing VAT User ID and Password
- Newly Registered GST dealers/persons shall have to create User ID and Password
- After submitting GSTIN/Provisional ID, valid mobile No., valid e-mail ID, address, two separate OTPs will be sent to their respective mobile No. and mail ID.
- After successful submission of the two OTPs, the e-mail ID will be set as the User ID and he will be asked to set own password for login.
- No further creation of User ID is required for further login.rate
Waybill Generation:- 2-step process
- The topmost part of the form will be auto-populated with consignee data like Trade Name, PAN, Mobile No., etc.
- He shall have to enter details of Consignor like Trade name, GSTIN, address, State and also the number of keys required for the particular consignor, depending on the number of consignments.
- An acknowledgement with the requisite Waybill Key Numbers will be generated.
- Such keys may be used one at a time for generation of waybill. Step-2:Generation of waybill using waybill key number
- Login to the link Demat waybill consignor / consignee agent
- Enter GSTIN/Provisional ID, Waybill Key No. and captcha code and submit
- Fill up details of invoices in downloadable blank annexure, save as xml file and upload
- In the opened form, enter Mode of Transport, Vehicle No. (if mode of transport is Road), Name/ Address/ Enrolment No. of the transporter/ owner of the vehicle, Details of Consignment Note / Railway receipt / Airway Bill / Bill of lading with date, Total no. of invoice/ Tax invoice/cash memo/ bills/challan/ forwarding note etc. (as per annexure),value of goods (as per annexure), Possible entry location, name of authorised person with status and after entering captcha code and clicking declaration, submit the details.
- Waybill will be generated with a preview. ➢ Take a printout. ➢ Reprint can also be taken in future.