GST Registration in Chennai Full procedure
GST is the common goods and services Tax which is applied to remove the tax barriers in the state and only helps in making the single market. This system only applied to provide more beneficial comforts to the consumers. Since the customers have no idea about the extent of VAT and the tax they paid for the merchandise. As we all know that as there are some benefits of GST Registration. Here we will brief you the complete details about the registration process/ Forms/ Steps and all the merits and demerits of GST in Chennai. India is becoming an emerging nation where everything is towards the growth and development.
The tax will be based on the consumption. On garments tax rate will be of 18%, it includes both the Central Government and the State Government tax. This transparency deters the government from indiscriminately taxing which affects the normal people. This will avoid the public backlash on government.
GST Registration Procedure
There are certain steps/ Procedure that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business/ Details of Bank account and upload document/ Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save.
How to Update DSC on GST Portal
- Login to https://www.gst.gov.in
- The GST Home page is displayed.
- Go to My Profile link.
- Click the Update DSC link
- Before you update your DSC at the GST Portal, you need to install the em Signer utility. The utility will be downloaded from the Registered DSC page. DSC registration is on the PAN basis and only Class 2 and Class 3 DSC are accepted on the GST Portal.
- Click the UPDATE button and save the details.
GST Registration For Existing Tax Payers
- Payers will receive the Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN) and Later will be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from GST website.
- Payers are requested to save the enrollment form with all details.
- The candidate can login at the GST portal and complete the rest of the form.
- The candidates are requested to apply for the new registration at GST Portal from July 2017.