GST Registration Bihar
Hey Candidates, We all know that from 1 st July 2017 as per the govt directive it is clear that the goods and services tax will be applicable. Not only this, most of the dealers and shopkeepers are opposing this GST because the rate of GST on clothes are too high according to them and that is why they are opposing the GST in most of the cities. Now we will move to some others things that are very important, we will tell you that the steps of the GST Registration 2017 in Bihar State.
Step 1 GST Registration Process:
(A) Information which will be very Helpful during GST Registration
- Valid E-mail ID of the Entities.
- Valid Mobile No. of Entities.
- Valid Bank Account No/ IFSC code of the Bank
(B) Document Required in GST Registration Process Bihar
For Business: Partnership Deed & Registration Certificate of the Company/ Tax Paid Receipt/ Electricity Bill/ Municipal Khata Copy/ Rent / Lease agreement/ Any other Certificate / document issued by Government/ Consent Letter/ Bank Statement/Letter of Authorisation/ Photograph.
Step 2 How to Register Yourself on New GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. ARN receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.