GST Number Jammu & Kashmir
GST is only introduced by the government to collect all the supply of goods and services. It extends to whole India. All Central Excise/Service Tax taxpayers who have either not activated, or have not been able to submit enrollment forms. We are providing you the complete knowledge/ details about the registration procedure, rules, activation, Forms, Online Registration of GST 2017.
In this article, we are here to provide you the details about the full procedure of GST Registration/ The VAT holders of Jammu & Kashmir can get their GST Number online in 5 minutes. GST provides for provisional registration of all existing dealers under GST Act.
How to Register Yourself on GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Creat login id and password for registration procss on GST Govt Portal. Person has to submit the Mobile number, eMail id and PAN on the GSTN website portal. The PAN shall be verified automatically online, mobile number and email shall be verified through a One Time password.
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- If any deficiency is found in the application, then it shall be communicated to the applicant within 4 working days in FORM GST REG-03.
- After getting the mistakes, the candidate will have to respond within 7 working days through FORM GST REG-04.
- When the application form is approved by the officer, then a certificate of registration will be issued through a common GST portal. The applicant can easily download the registration certificate from the common GST portal using their log in passwords.
Documents Required in J&K GST Registration
Here is the list of the documents which is required in J&K GST Registration :
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC