Get Online U.P GST Number Process
As now the government have already decided to put GST across all over the country. And already brief about the process of getting the GST number in all the major states. So all the states decided to provide the provisional registration ID of all existing dealers under UP VAT Act/ UP Tax, whose PAN has been validated with the Central Board of Direct Taxes. This process of registration/ enrollment process of existing registered dealers of Uttar Pradesh under UP VAT Act.
The UP GST allotment dates have been extended. And the new registration of GST will soon start from 27th June 2017. In this article we are here to give you the complete details for how to register Uttar Pradesh old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Uttar Pradesh VAT Dealers will Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing UP VAT Dealers “. More than 90 lakhs people have been enrolled/ registered for GST Registration 2017.
UP/ Uttar Pradesh GST Registration Procedure
There are certain steps that will give you the complete knowledge about GST UP VAT Existing Dealers
- Kindly Visit the official website of GST i.e. www.gst.gov.in
- Click on the ” New User Login” and then click on “Continue” Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Please enter your Mobile no and email id.
- After that you will get two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Put both OTP’s on different place and “submit.”
- For complete enrollment Application , some information is required. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business.
- Upload all documents in correct format and size.
- Click on “submit” button and after that submission you will get the ARN Number
- In case if you are unable to upload any of the document, First check the file size and format of the document.
Online GST Registration 2017
Here, we will update you with the online GST New/Fresh Registration 2017. There are two ways of GST Online Registration 2017 they are as follows:
- Verification Procedure: Before applying for online GST registration the candidate should have the PAN NO/ Registered Mob no/ Email ID. After Successful verification of an application reference number shall be generated and communicated to applicant on mobile number and E-Mail Address.
- Submission Of Applicant: Using Acknowledgement reference number application to be submitted in PART B duly signed along with all required documents.
Things/ Information to be required during GST Enrollment in UP
Here we will tell you that certain information and things are required during GST Enrollment in Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Provisional ID which you received from Authorities.
- Password which you received Authorities.
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number