GST Number Online Pondicherry Process
The government is all set to roll out the GST all over India, Now its the State Govt. Responsibility to Implement GST in the state and assign Online GST Number to VAT Number Holders and Govt. is all set to do so as The VAT number holders of Pondicherry can get their GST Number online and the complete Process is given below.
Pondicherry is the capital city and the largest city of the Indian union territory of Puducherry. The city of Pondicherry is situated in Puducherry district of the union territory. This act is only introduced to collect all the intra-state supply of goods and services. It extends to whole in the State of Pondicherry. All Central Excise/Service Tax taxpayers who have either not activated, or have not been able to submit enrollment forms. Here we will provide you the complete knowledge about the registration procedure, rules, activation, Forms, Online Registration of GST 2017.
Pondicherry GST Online Registration Procedure
GST Online Registration is Compulsory for All Old VAT, Excise, CST, Sales Tax dealers. The Complete Step by Step process of Online GST Enrollment is given below. The Online GST Number Registration Process for Pondicherry Primarily involves the Provisional ID and Password assigned by the Tax department. After Getting the Provisional ID and Password the step by step process of Registration on GST portal is given below which ends when you get the Application Reference Number (ARN) on your email ID.
How to Register Yourself on New GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. ARN receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
Online GST Registration 2017
Here, we will update you with the online GST New/Fresh Registration 2017. There are two ways of GST Online Registration 2017 they are as follows:
- Before applying for online GST registration the candidate should have the PAN NO/ Registered Mob no/ Email ID. After Successful verification of an application reference number shall be generated and communicated to applicant on mobile number and E-Mail Address.
- Using Acknowledgement reference number application to be submitted in PART B duly signed along with all required documents.
GST Registration Last Date Extended
Hello Tax Payers, There is good news for all of you that the last GST Date is extended and Online GST Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) and will be continue for 3 months as per Rules set by the government.