Get GST Number Online in Punjab
This GST act is only introduced by the government to collect all the intra-state supply of goods and services. It extends to whole in the State of Punjab. All Central Excise/Service Tax taxpayers who have either not activated, or have not been able to submit enrollment forms. Enrollment reopens on 26th-JUNE and will remain open beyond 1-JULY. Here we will provide you the complete knowledge/ details about the registration procedure, rules, activation, Forms, Online Registration of GST 2017. In this article, we are here to provide you the details about the full procedure of GST Registration/ The VAT holders of Punjab can get their GST Number online in 5 minutes.
How to Register Yourself on GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
GST Registration Process PUNJAB VAT
- Existing Tax payers receive the Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN) and Later will be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from GST website from 26th June 2017.
- Existing Tax payers, are requested to save the enrollment form with all details. The candidate can login at the GST portal and complete the rest of the form.
- The candidates are requested to apply for the new registration at GST Portal from 26th June 2017.