Online GST Number Tamil Nadu Process
Since the government is all set to roll out the GST all over India, Now its the State Govt. Responsibility to Implement GST in the state and assign Online GST Number to VAT Number Holders and Rajasthan Govt. is all set to do so as The VAT number holders of Rajasthan can get their GST Number online and the complete Process. This act is only introduced to collect all the intra-state supply of goods and services. It extends to whole in the State of Tamil Nadu. All Central Excise/Service Tax taxpayers who have either not activated, or have not been able to submit enrollment forms. Here we will provide you the complete knowledge about the registration procedure, rules, activation, Forms, Online Registration of GST 2017.
Tamil Nadu GST Online Registration Procedure
Now we will move to you with complete GST Online Registration Process of Existing VAT or Sales Tax Dealers, New Tax Payers. GST Online Registration is Compulsory for All Old VAT, Excise, CST, Sales Tax. The Complete Step by Step process of Online GST Enrollment is given below. The Online GST Number Registration Process for Tamil Nadu Primarily involves the Provisional ID and Password assigned by the Tamil Nadu Tax department on tntax.gov.in.
After Getting the Provisional ID and Password the step by step process of Registration on GST portal is given below which ends when you get the Application Reference Number (ARN) on your email ID.
How to Register Yourself on New GST Portal
There are certain steps that will properly help in the new GST Online Registration:
- Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link “https://www.gst.gov.in”
- Click on “New User Login”.
- Enter Provisional ID/ Temporary Password & Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Enter Email ID , Mobile number and then
- OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no.
- GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login”.
- Complete with all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Complete with Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm.
- Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents.
- Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory.
- Fill The Details of Principal place of business.
- Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. ARN receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
Online GST Registration 2017
Here, we will update you with the online GST New/Fresh Registration 2017. There are two ways of GST Online Registration 2017 they are as follows:
- Verification Procedure of GST: Before applying for online GST registration the candidate should have the PAN NO/ Registered Mob no/ Email ID. After Successful verification of an application reference number shall be generated and communicated to applicant on mobile number and E-Mail Address.
- Submission Of Applicant of GST: Using Acknowledgement reference number application to be submitted in PART B duly signed along with all required documents.
GST Registration Process TN VAT
- Existing Tax payers receive the Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN) and Later will be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from GST website from 28th June 2017.