You can Online Generate PNB ATM Card Green PIN without actually going to Branch and ATM. User cannot use New Debit Card before activation. Since, ATM/ Debit card are very handy things and are prone to be lost easily. Once you loose ATM/ Debit Card, Follow the below given process carefully and enjoy the ATM card services again. To Generate New ATM Card Green PIN, you even do not need to go to the branch.
Banking Users must be aware of Frauds as they are very common now a days. Some may call you and pretend to be the RBI or Banking Official and ask for your Banking Confidential information like ATM Card Number, OTP, Pin Number etc. Please note that, neither your Bank nor RBI will ever call you and ask for critical information. Never respond to such calls and report them immediately to your Bank and Nearest Police Station. Please Read the Complete PNB Debit Card Online Green PIN Generation Process.
Generate PNB ATM Card Green PIN
In case of ATM/ Debit card lost, the very first and immediate step is to call Punjab National Bank (PNB) Toll Free Number 1800 180 2222/ 1800 103 2222 and block the ATM Card. Now after that kindly follow the process to Generate New Debit Card Green PIN.
- Block the Previous ATM Card by Calling PNB Toll free Number (s) and note down the complaint number starting from Mxxxxxx
- Now visit your home branch along with copy of your Aadhaar Card
- Fill the New Debit/ ATM Card issuance form asking information like Registered mobile Number, Account Number, Name and Bank Signatures. Do not forget to write your Complaint Number Mxxxxx on the Top of the form
- Attach the form with the copy of Aadhaar Card duly signed
- PNB Bank officer will issue you a New Debit/ ATM Card and ask you to wait for 24 hours
- With in 24 hours you may receive SMS from PNB as Dear customer,###### is OTP for setting the new debit card pin ending with xxxx through Internet Banking account or any PNB ATM. This is valid for 72 hours.
- You can visit near by PNB ATM and activate your new Debit card.
But, what if you do not receive 6-digit OTP with in 24 hours? Well in that case you have not to wait forever, Just follow the steps and instantly Generate Green PIN for New PNB Debit Card.
OTP Generation Using Registered Mobile Number
To generate OTP for New Debit Card Activation using RTN (Registered Telephone Number), kindly follow these steps.
- Go to compose SMS Section of your mobile
- Type DCPIN <Card Number> and send it to 5607040/ 92640 92640 from your Registered Mobile Number
- You will soon get a message stating “Thank you for debit card PIN request, OTP will be delivered shortly subject to verification of details entered”
- After the verification Process, you will receive the 6-Digit OTP for New ATM/ Debit card Activation
PNB ATM Lost Helpline
Punjab National Bank attend its customers very promptly and tends to solve their problems as quickly as possible. In case of Debit Card loss, kindly contact PNB ATM Lost Helpline and get your Previous ATM Blocked to avoid any theft. Immediately contact 1800 180 2222/ 1800 103 2222/ 0120 2490000 or you can also email on callcentre[at]pnb[dot]co[dot]in.