Federal Reserve Consumer (FRC) Help assist in resolving problems of customers regarding Banks and other Financial institutions. Please read the complete FRC Help Complaint process comprising of Toll Free Number, Email id, Fax Number and Mailing address. Before approaching FRC complaint registration, please find the quick answers.
- Who can file a complaint?
- How to File FRC Help Complaint? (Complete Registration Process)
- What is to mention (Must includes)?
- What won’t FRC Help do?
We will answer all these questions and provide the contact information of Federal Reserve Consumer Help. Before proceeding further, please note that there are 12 Federal Reserve Banks working in different cities of USA.
FRC Help Online Complaint
All the banking and financial institutions of USA comes under one of the 12 federal reserve banks. Please lodge FRC Help Online complaint using Toll free number, Fax number, Email id and Mailing Address. Please read the answers of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
Who can File a Complaint?
All the Banking and Financial Institutions customers of USA can file a complaint with FRC Help. You can lodge complaint for following:
- Bank is unfair or misleading
- Lending Discrimination
- Law or Regulation Violation
- Federal Consumer Protection Law Complaints (Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act etc.)
- Other Financial Institutions Complaints etc.
Here is the FRC Help contact information including the complaint Toll Free Number, Fax Number, Mailing Address.
|FRC Help Online Complaint Form||File Online Now|
|Federal Reserve Consumer Help Toll Free Number||(888) 851-1920 or TTY: (877) 766-8533 , 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Complaint Fax Number FRC Help||(877) 888-2520|
|FRC Complaint Mailing Address||Federal Reserve Consumer (FRC) Help
PO Box 1200, Minneapolis, MN 55480
|Complete List of FRC Complaint FAQs||Read More|
Along with the above mentioned information, Please read the complete process of registering FRC complaint.
FRC Complaint Registration Process
Please read the complete FRC complaint registration process and see the flow chart of how your complaint get solution. At first, it is advisable to settle the dispute within the bank or Financial institution. If problem persist even after contacting the bank and financial institution, register FRC Complaint.
To lodge FRC Complaint, Toll Free Number, Fax and Mailing address is available. Moreover, here is the flow of FRC Help complaint.
- Submit Complaint to FRC representative via Toll free, mail or fax
- FRCH will find an appropriate federal regulator to address your complaint. Within 15 business days, you will receive an acknowledgement letter. The ack. will contain the contact information for the federal regulator or Reserve Bank that will investigate your complaint.
- Assigned Federal regulator other than Federal Reserve System investigate the complaint
- Reserve bank investigate complaint from federal reserve
- The Handling Reserve Bank will notify you the result within 60 days
What is to mention in the FRC Complaint (Must includes)?
While registering FRC Complaint, you must include the following documents.
- Your name, address, and telephone number(s)
- Complete Name and address of the concerning bank (if known)
- Name of the bank employees you dealt with along with dates
- A good explanation of the complaint, The more you describe, easier and quick will be the solution.
Note: Only send the copies of the supporting documents and keep the original with you.
List of Federal Reserve Banks USA
Here is the list of Federal Reserve Districts of USA. Please see the map below and locate the jurisdiction area of Federal Reserve Bank.
|10-Kansas City||11-Dallas||12-San Francisco|
However, the contact information of concerning Federal Regulator and Reserve Bank will be send to you along with the acknowledgement.