BHIM- Modi’s e-wallet application for all digital transactions. Few days PM Narendra Modi launched BHIM- Bharat Interface for Money- named after Babasaheb Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar. Modi’s thought behind the launch of this application is that one application, one platform for all to make their digital payments. In this article we will make you aware about the 10 interesting things or features of BHIM application.
1. BHIM is a re-branded version of UPI(Unified payment interface) and USSD(unstructured supplementary service data).
2. There is NO INTERNET connectivity required for operating the BHIM app. Whether you have a smartphone or featured phone, all can easily use the this application.
3. To make the payments through this application you just need your thumb. That means you can make your payments by thumb impressions.
4.How to download?. Android users can download the BHIM app from Google playstore while this application is yet to be launched in iOS and Windows phone.
5. How to register?. Add your Bank account in BHIM and set a UPI PIN. This will make your phone number you payment address(PA) and now you can make your payments.
6. Transaction limit. You can make maximum of 10,000rs per transaction and 20,000rs in 24hrs.
7.Send and receive Money:- you can send or ask for money to your friends through your registered mobile number or payment address(PA). Via BHI’M money can also be sent to Non-UPI bank accounts through IFSC code and MMID.
8. Hindi and English languages are supported by BHIM and many more languages are also coming soon.
9. Supported banks:Allahabad bank, Axis bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda,Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI bank, IDFC BANK, Indian Bank, Indian overseas Bank, Induslnd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra bank, Oriental Bank of commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBI Bank, South Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, SBI, UCO Bank are the names of few banks which are supported in BHIM.
10. For the coming next 100 days, several prizes will be given to the users of 1000rs by lucky draws. And a mega prize draw will held on 14th april, the birth anniversary of Babasaheb Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar.
SBI YONO UPI App State Bank of India launches the new upi app named SBI YONO …