Download Baroda MPay UPI App
Bank of Baroda has launched the BOB version of Unified Payment Interface (UPI) named as BOB MPay for its existing and new customers. You can download BOB MPay UPI app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store depending upon the smartphone you are using. Since the banning of old currency notes of denomination 500 and 1000 raised the demand of cash less economy and government emphasizing more on digital payment system. Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a unique payment system introduced by National Payment Council of India (NPCI).
Download BOB MPay UPI App
You can download Bank of Baroda UPI App named as BOB MPay from google play store for your android phone and for BOB MPay iOS version, you may have to wait for a while since UPI App download iOS is under approval process with NPCI which shall soon approved the BOB MPay for iOS/ iPhone. You can download bob mpay from below given links :
BOB MPay Setup Process
- Download BOB MPay UPI App from above given link.
- Now setup the login credentials
- Create the unique ID also known as Virtual Payment Address (VPA) with suffix @barodampay for example [email protected]
- Now add a bank account to the BOB MPay UPI app.
- Now set M-Pin which will be used when you perform any transactions.
- After Successful completion of above steps now you are ready to sen or receive payment using Baroda MPay UPI App.
BOB Mpay UPI App Online Complaint
All the Complaint and problems Regarding the functional and operational issues of BOB MPay UPI App must be registered and sorted out as soon as they get lodged. Issues with Baroda MPay like money deducted but payment not done, Amount not credited, Refund not processed like complaints can be registered here as under :
Baroda MPay Toll Free : 1800 102 4455
BOB MPay Complaint email ID : [email protected]