BHIM App Steps to Use and Download
Here we have given the steps to download BHIM App for Android and iOS, also given the step by step process to use BHIM App. At a function in New Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a digital payment App called BHIM. Narendra Modi called its a tribute toh Babasaheb Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar. BHIM- Bharat Interface for Money- is developed National payment Corporation of India(NPCI) and uses UPI system for completing transfers and payments. Unified Payment Interface(UPI) is payment system through smartphones in both Offline and online modes but the people who are new to this digital world doesn’t know how to operate BHIM. So here we provide you the step by step guide to operate BHIM.
Steps to Use BHIM App
- Android users can download the BHIM application from Google play store while this application is not yet available in iOS and Windows handsets.
- After installation, choose your preferred language. Next step is to verify your phone number using sms and wait till the verification process ends.
- As the verification completes, set the four digit passcode.
- Now after setting the passcode its time to select your bank. As you select your bank, application will directly link to your account with the help of your phone number. Now this account will be your default account for all payments.
- Now there displays three options on your screen- send, request and scan/pay. Note that transactions are possible only between the verified phone numbers.
- Its time to send money. In that you just type his/her phone number, then you will be asked to enter your MPIN usually a four or six digit to code to confirm the transfer.
- In the same way, you can ask or request for funds from your friends by entering his/her number.
- The last and third option is scan and pay. In this you have to decode the QR code through your smartphones for transactions. Each users is assigned with a unique QR code.
To Download BHIM App for android and iOS/ iPhone please click on the button given below :
Capital One Mobile App Online Complaint Fingerprint Scan Not Working Solution Customer Support Helpline
FRC Help Complaint USA Process Toll Free, Online Grievance Registration Form, Email id Official Guidelines
M&T Bank Mobile Banking Complaint Customer Care Number Email id All Categories FRC Help Contact Details